Random technique links from other people that I think look useful. I haven’t necessarily tried all of them. (If you follow me on Pinterest, you’ll have seen these already.)
- Binding off in the middle of a row – tidier ways to start and finish, from TECHKnitter. (link goes to the second part of the tutorial)
- turning around a corner while knitting.
- Color dominance in stranded knitting.
- A way to knit-into-front-and-back and avoid the purl bump.
- Twisted decreases for use with twisted stitch cable patterns.
- A way of making stitches along the edge of knitting to avoid having to pick up and knit those stitches later.
- How to crochet standing stitches (used instead of turning chains).
- Crochet jacquard tutorial
- Continuous join-as-you-go granny squares.