Happy Spring, everyone! It seems like a good moment to link to the Equinox stitch pattern I designed a while ago.
And here are some other links:
- TECHKnitting has a post about pinstriping, which is a great name for the technique I used in my Scored hat pattern. There’s a bunch of later posts showing uses and variations on pinstriping; I recommend looking at them all.
- Several methods for seaming from Knitty.
- A clever idea for making an insole into a slipper sole. I’m linking to the pin I found on Pinterest because I’m finding the original site (linked from the pin) hard to navigate. Still, I think the photo is clear enough.
- Make 1 stitch into 5, from Impeccable Knits; useful for closed ring cables (probably for lace, too).
- Two variants of a double increase (Ravelry links) from Impeccable Knits.