Here is Swags, which is an excerpt from Semiramis.
- This is a stitch pattern such as might be found in a stitch dictionary. This is not a pattern for a finished object. You will need to add selvedges or some other form of knitted stitches to either side.
- Swags is a multiple of 12+12 stitches and 12 rows.
- I have made a stitch map for it.
- Designers, please feel free to use it in your patterns. I’d like credit but won’t be offended if people don’t give it.
- If you like my posts like this, please consider supporting me on Patreon or donating with my Paypal tip jar in the sidebar. Thanks!
- k: knit.
- k2tog: knit 2 stitches together as if they were 1. (Right-leaning decrease)
- k3tog: knit 3 Stitches together as if they were 1. (Right-leaning double decrease)
- p: purl.
- ssk: slip each of the next 2 stitches as if to knit, then knit them together through the back loop. (Left-leaning decrease).
- ssk: slip each of the next 3 stitches as if to knit, then knit them together through the back loop. (Left-leaning double decrease).
- yo: yarnover.